Last Updated March 11, 2011
We may from time-to-time revise the Code of Conduct, and the date of last revision will be available at the top of this page, so please be sure to check back periodically.
You agree that you will not email, post, send or otherwise contribute to or make available on the marketingmatters.dexone.com website any content that:
- Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, tortious, defamatory, libelous, abusive, disparaging, pedophilic, pornographic, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or malicious;
- Contains hate propaganda or promotes discrimination or violence against any people on account of their race, national origin, religion, age, gender, disability, or sexual orientation;
- Involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or an unsolicited mass mailing (“spamming”);
- Promotes information that you know is false, misleading, or promotes illegal conduct;
- Is or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, or providing information to circumvent access control technologies;
- Infringes any patent, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any other party;
- Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Contains a software virus or any other code files or programs that are designed to or have the ability to interrupt, destroy, compromise, or otherwise limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment whether owned by Dex One or any other party;
- May be harmful to minors;
- Solicits or collects passwords, or personal identifying information from other users for unauthorized or unlawful purposes; or
- Otherwise violates any local, state, national or other applicable law or regulation.
In addition, you may not, in connection with your use of the marketingmatters.dexone.com website:
- Impersonate any person or entity, including a Dex One officer or employee, or falsely misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers for the purpose of disguising the origin of any content posted or transmitted through or on the marketingmatters.dexone.com website;
- Interfere with or disrupt any marketingmatters.dexone.com server or network resource;
- Stalk or harass any person; or
- Collect or “harvest” from the marketingmatters.dexone.com website the names of or information associated with other users.
If you discover any violation of this Code of Conduct, please notify us at customercareemail@DexOne.com.