Copper Mountain outside Denver and a gorgeous sky are the perfect grand background for the ultimate big day. Here, the bride and groom smartly chose to incorporate their surroundings in their wedding, from the wedding pictures to the reception area. Of note:
- Bridesmaids are seasonally appropriate for a fall wedding in their vibrant jewel-toned dresses.
- Reception decor is streamlined and minimal. With windows like that, there’s no need to compete with the natural beauty around you.
- Simple submerged flower centerpieces are a nice way to add a touch of color while reining in spending.
- Escort cards cleverly tie in the groom’s Jewish heritage.
- Including images in your guest book gives it some personality.
And here are the vendor details:
- Venue, caterer and cake-maker: Copper Mountain Resorts
- Floral: Lisa Lawson, Garden of Eden Flowers
- Bridal Party Flowers: The Perfect Petal
- Wedding Gown: Maggie Sotero, purchased at The Bridal Collection
- Bridesmaid Dresses: The Bridal Collection DTC
- Wedding Coordinator: Keri Blair (design only)
- Grooms Suit: The Bridal Collection
Tip from bride Tara: Be present in every moment of preparation and on your big day. Everything is perfect, no matter how it happens.
Photos by Van Buren Photography