- This Wedding Roundup features some great posts from Valley & Co. on winter color schemes, such as the white tablescape with touches of black and silver that you see above, as well as the rich brown and apple green decor below. Of note: While these tablescapes are intended for intimate parties rather than weddings, there’s a lot a couple planning their wedding can take away from Valley & Co.’s posts. For example, they discuss texture in tabletops, which a lot of folks don’t think about when planning their wedding look.
- One Fab Day relays the top wedding trends for 2010, which includes birdcage veils, photo booths and more!
- How do you feel about a free Vera Wang wedding dress? Perhaps you feel very, very positive about it. Lucky for you, Glamour is giving away 30 Vera Wang dresses. Yes, 30.
- Or if Vera Wang isn’t your thing, maybe you need a dress that lights up. Or how about cuff links that double as a USB flash drive? Yes? I thought so. Then check out this article on geeked-out wedding tech toys from Mashable.
- This Richmond, Va., wedding from Elizabeth Anne Design mixes elegance (check out that silver and gray color palette) while maintaining a sense of fun, with elements such as flowers made of music sheets.
- This appears to be a bunch of fun-seeking people suddenly singing and dancing at the Prudential Center in Boston, Mass. Can you imagine the bystanders surprise to realize that it was the prelude to a wedding? It’s awfully sweet. Prelude and wedding last a total 6.08 minutes. (Perez Hilton)
- Action wedding shots are becoming more popular, according to Glamour and Grace. Some are so complicated they require cables!
Photos by Jeremy Leffel