- How cute is the above (and below) wedding thank you note? It’s a Mad Lib thank you for goodness sake! You can download it at the Knotty Bride, and you can thank Lauren Elise Crafted for making thank you notes fun.
- You know I’m a sucker for geeky wedding cakes. This cake features Ghostbusters zapping the Stay Puft Marshmallow man. Be still my geeky heart! (Neatorama)
- Instead of cake, this wedding had donuts and an ice cream sundae bar. Bring it. (Rock My Wedding)
- Looking for a rustic cake stand? Consider a slice of tree. (Emmaline Bride)
- Do you feel like you and your honey have absurd conversations while planning your wedding? One cartoonist decided to make light of this by creating a comic strip wedding favor for guests. It became a published book: Scenes from an Impending Marriage: a Prenuptial Memoir. (NPR)
- This proposal via an amusement park’s log ride camera is hilarious. Lindsay, the proposee, looks terrified. She doesn’t even realize she’s being proposed to.
- Studio Fleurette’s white tabletop with yellow accents and just a touch of teal is clean, elegant and utterly charming. (Elizabeth Anne Designs)
Photos courtesy Lauren Elise Crafted