This tabletop from Bold American Catering is impressive. Let’s count the ways:
- Tulips serve as a chandelier of sorts! And they’re upside down! And hanging from moss!
- Hanging glass bulbs look like whimsical bubbles and fill the space between the table and the chandelier.
- There are no centerpieces, but there’s enough going on so we don’t miss them.
- The plates and some of the goblets are shiny, black and chic.
- Clear wine glasses are mixed in to lighten the look.
- Black candelabras give the setting a slightly goth vibe, but in a hip, pleasant way. The modernness of many of the elements keeps the setting from feeling dour.
- Graphic print napkins jazz up the scene and are smartly paired with a nonprint linen to keep the table from looking too busy.
- Black chiavari chairs add just the right simple-but-elegant touch.
- The exposed brick wall really adds to the ambiance.
- Check out that lighting — yellow uplighting and pale blue from above!
Here, look at the closeup:
And I bet it’s even more stunning in person.
For more, check out our “Wedding Linen Rentals” video!
Photo courtesy Bold American CateringPin It