- These little DIY be-my-bridesmaid kits (on The Wedding Chicks and by Rinse, Repeat) are adorable, yes? Yes!
- Get ready for something awesome: a rockin’ retro wedding shoot with a bouquet of shredded Coke cans! (Bijoux Bride)
- A wedding can rack up a carbon footprint. Thanks to Stellar on the OffBeat Bride blog for finding tools that help you calculate your event’s carbon footprint.
- Simply Bloom is hosting a giveaway of Tassia Canellis earrings. They are perfect wedding earrings. So dainty and elegant.
- Belle the Magazine gives us a roundup of gowns with lace backs. I love them all.
- And here’s another fun roundup on ways to make mason jars look unique. In fact, you’ll find one of Bridal Banter’s photos (below, from our photo gallery of Unusual Centerpieces) in the lineup! (Oh Lovely Day)
If you’re thinking ahead about bridesmaids gifts, check out our article on bridesmaids gifts for any budget. For more on reducing your wedding’s carbon footprint, you can read “A Guide to Minimizing the Ecological Impact of Your Wedding.”
Top photo courtesy Rinse, Repeat, bottom by Polly WrefordPin It