I’ll admit it: I think about this post all year long. Whenever I come across a strong image, I make a mental note to remember it come year-end when we pick out our best photos of the year.
That said, these aren’t just our favorites — the top 20 includes your favorites, too. We take into consideration what our readers have responded to through comments, Likes, Pinterest and more, so we have a great mix of photos here — some romantic, some nutty, some delicious and some just plain fun.
You’ll find a photo credit as well as the post these photos originally appeared in above and below. Be sure to click-through — some come from posts with great tips or impressive photo galleries in their own right.
- Top Pic: Blown Away by Emin Kuliyev Photography
- Top Pic: 10 Reasons This Decor Works courtesy Bold American Catering
- Top Pic: Run! by Dove Photography
- Top Pic: Pretty White Wedding by James Christianson
- Group Trash-the-Dress Session by Hody Images
- Fun Fruit Ideas for Bridal Showers courtesy Bakers Royale
- Top Pic: A Truly Gorgeous Bouquet by Kristel Wyman
- Top Pic: The Yellow Bus & the Bride by Frank Amodo
- Wacky Wedding Cakes Photo Gallery courtesy Bleeding Heart Bakery
- Top Pic: For Your Amusement by David Bracho
- Top Pic: A Blue, Blue, Blue Wedding by Frank Amodo
- A Perfectly Photographed Proposal by Kim Hawkins
- Top Pic: Really Big, Amazing Centerpieces by Joe Photo
- Top Pic: Charmingly Mismatched Bridesmaids Dresses by James Christianson
- Top Pic: Wow by Simply Bloom Photography
- I Call It: Mini Salted Caramel Apple Wedding Snacks by Christaface
- Engagement Shoot Interrupted by Rogue Zombie by Amanda Rynda
- I Call It: Flyaway Veils by Ashlee Rene Photography
- Top Pic: Pretty As a Picture by Joe Photo
- Top Pic: Peeking In by Emin Kuliyev Photography
Bridal Banter is going on hiatus for two weeks, but we’ll be back in the New Year and already have tons of great posts for those of you who are getting engaged over the holidays. You can plan and find all the vendors you need at our weddings site. In the meantime, take a look at our most buzzed about posts of 2011!Pin It