It’s spring! It’s spring it’s spring it’s spring! Yaaaaaaaaaaay! And because it’s spring, I’ve got a photo gallery of our favorite bouquets in pale spring-y colors.
I’ve also got a bunch of links to help you with any flower decisions you may be making. Dig in:
- No matter the season of your wedding, you’ll find this short video on flower and bouquet ideas helpful.
- This video gives you additional bouquet ideas, as well as helpful info on how flowers get to your wedding.
- Want to keep your wedding flowers seasonal? (It will be good for the earth and your wallet all at once.) Our guide for Chicago spring flowers options will help folks in Chicago and the surrounding region.
- Every betrothed couple needs to know this: 10 Questions to Ask Your Florist.
- Now that you know the questions to ask a florist, find a local florist on our site.
- If your nose doesn’t love flowers, read our article, Flowers for Allergy Sufferers (or Anyone at All).
- And if you can’t get enough photo galleries of bouquets, then check out our photo gallery on bouquets for any season — a few of the above came from it!
We’re crazy for spring around here, so check back on Friday when we post another photo gallery on spring decor ideas and more.Pin It