When I posted to Facebook that I was looking for unique first dance song ideas, I received a slew of responses after I had already completed the post. But the suggestions were so good and so many of the ideas came from actual weddings, a follow-up post was inevitable.
So here you have it: More first dance ideas! Despite the photo above, most are slow, but there are a couple of mid and uptempo songs for the adventurous couple.
- The Luckiest — Ben Folds
- Nobody Knows Me — Lyle Lovett
- First Day of My Life — Bright Eyes
- Rainbow Connection — The Muppets
- Hallelujah I Love Her So — Ray Charles
- God Blessed Our Love — Al Green
- Swept Away — Avett Brothers
- Grow Old with You — Adam Sandler
- ’Deed I Do — Blossom Dearie
- Come Away with Me — Norah Jones
- You Send Me — Sam Cooke
- You’re All I Need to Get By — Marvin Gaye
- Just the Two of Us — Bill Withers
- Such Great Heights — Postal Service
- Silly Love Songs — Paul McCartney (My brother and his wife danced to this one!)
And feel free to add more unique first dance songs to the list!
Photo by Jeremy Lawson PhotographyPin It