If you’ve followed along with this blog for any time at all, you’ve probably noticed, I’m into food. Basically, whenever I see adorable food, I post it on this blog and say, “You should make this for a bridal shower!”
So I’ve created a photo gallery of some highlights for those of you contemplating bridal shower food. The numbers of the photos above correspond with the numbers below. Be sure to click through to the corresponding links for more details!
- If you buy any adorable items from Shop Sweet Lulu, like these pushup pops, please take photos and send them to me! My Bake School can tell you more about pushup pops.
- There are so many easy, charming fruit ideas in this photo gallery.
- And a strawberry huller will help you with some of those recipes.
- As it turns out, French macaroons can be both tasty food item and decor.
- For the cupcake fiends in the house, we have cupcakes masquerading as ice cream cones.
- Who doesn’t love tiny pies?
- I am baker makes really charming cookies and cakes perfect for bridal showers — sometimes she shares recipes! (I like her work so much, I shared two photos of it, #7 & #8.)
Once you have food figured out, shop local for bridal shower favors!Pin It