Anyone having a summer wedding out there? I’m here to help! I’ve gathered up all our most summer-centric advice. Here you go:
- If you’re having your wedding during warm months, you need to carefully consider the fabric of your wedding dress.
- Here’s lots of helpful tips on cakes for summer. Something I learned: Fondant holds up better than buttercream in the heat.
- About Summer Wedding Flowers will help you with your bouquets and arrangements.
- And here’s a gallery of summer bouquet ideas.
- If you’re having an outdoor wedding, I have a very important post for you to see: our outdoor wedding roundup.
- This is more bridal shower-centric, but here are some super-cute summer bridal shower food ideas.
Photo by Frank AmodoPin It